Sooner or later every recently established company reaches a point when its workflow cannot be effectively maintained by workstations that work separately. In the long run, storage of files on a central server that is up 24 hours a day and can be accessed remotely is more cost-effective than storing them as simple attachments. That is data storage; however, a company server can be indispensible to functions such as archiving, virtualisation, team work and management systems. Based on the above, servers nowadays represent the fundaments of company infrastructure, and a modern, effectively managed company just cannot exist without them.
What are the benefits of servers?
- Data stored on servers are accessible anytime owing to 24-hour-long operation.
- Servers can centrally store important data of the company, which are accessible for employees any time.
- Teamwork within the company, virtualisation and further modern office applications cannot be accomplished without servers.
- Data protection levels can be higher due to central data storage.
- By storing safety backup copies, all systems can easily be moved from one place to another even when one workstation is malfunctioning.
As servers are indeed fundaments of company infrastructure; they have to be continuously available and therefore appropriate service background and precise partner expertise, as well as ability for implementation are exceptionally important factors. For servers distributed by Humansoft – HP, Dell, Fujitsu – as our company is an outstanding service partner, appropriate product support can be taken for granted, thereby contributing to proper operation of products without significant malfunction and failure.