Development of IT Systems
During the design and implementation of information systems, whether these are web apps or other IT applications, we also provide the implementation of a special electronic document management and the development, realisation and support of the related workflow.
What are the basic phases of system development?
- During the design of the IT system we prepare the requirement analysis based on the client’s needs and expectations.
- Using the results of the analysis we prepare the logical and physical layout of the future system.
- The programs making up the system are created based on the accepted designs, using the latest software development tools and techniques.
- Then the finished system is put through a multistage testing supported by test plans and attested by test acceptance reports.
- To ensure the efficient use of the system, future users are trained.
- Until the end of the pilot period users are closely guided to overcome initial difficulties and problems.
We have a number of ERP development references in the area of public administration, higher education, utility providers, electronic and printed media as well as within small and medium sized enterprises.